In no more than 525 words, report on the following:
• Use your selected publicly traded company and locate their stock exchange symbol.
• Locate their most recent Form 10-K using either the company Website or U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Summarize the business activities that the company is involved in.
• Identify whether the company reports their results under U.S. GAAP or IFRS.
• Identify the company's independent external auditor.
• Identify which financial statements are included and in which order they are presented.
• Summarize the company's financial health based on your initial assessment of the financial statements.