Attachments: BUS 362 N Week 3 Quiz 1.docx [ Preview Here ] BUS 362 N Week 3 Quiz.docx [ Preview Here ]
BUS 362 Week 3 Quiz
1. Question : The worst catastrophe to befall any business would be to:
2. Question : Optional product pricing involves selling the base product at:
3. Question : Companies with strong reputations for quality follow certain guidelines, such as:
4. Question : A pricing technique that sets prices that always end in numbers like “99” for prices such as $9.99 and $19.99 is an example of:
5. Question : The acceptable price range of a product or service is the area between the ________ defined by customers in the market and the _________ established by the company’s cost structure.
6. Question : Which of the following was not identified as one of the guerrilla marketing principles in your text?
7. Question : Generally, entrepreneurs should avoid head-to-head price competition with other firms that can more easily achieve lower prices through:
8. Question : A common pricing mistake entrepreneurs make is lowering prices because they fail to recognize the:
9. Question : ____________ is the process of creating and delivering desired goods and services to customers and involves all of the activities associated with winning and retaining loyal customers.
10. Question : Most marketing experts contend that the greatest marketing mistake small businesses make is:
BUS 362 Week 3 Quiz 1
1. Question : Most marketing experts contend that the greatest marketing mistake small businesses make is:
2. Question : Which of the following is not part of a marketing plan?
3. Question : The use of credit cards by consumers:
4. Question : Which of the following is/are nottrue regarding pricing for service firms?
5. Question : Optional product pricing involves selling the base product at:
6. Question : The worst catastrophe to befall any business would be to:
7. Question : Which of the following is notone of the objectives a guerrilla marketing plan should accomplish?
8. Question : A __________ is a company’s “face” in the marketplace and communicates a key message to the target market.
9. Question : One "natural" advantage small businesses have over large businesses, which can be a significant competitive advantage, is:
10. Question : Which of the following is/are true regarding cost-plus pricing?