Attachments: INF 338 Week 4 Quiz.docx [ Preview Here ]
1. The current quality movement started with work by W Edward Deming in the 1940s and progressed through a series of initiatives, the first being continuous quality improvement (CQI).
2. If a delay is caused by resources that have not arrived, you must explain this thoroughly and wait.
3. Self-assessment has not been proven to be a very effective way of improving projects.
4. There is also an After part of the During portion of a meeting process, such as the one outlined in The Team Handbook(Scholtes, Joiner, and Streibel, 1996). Which of these is not included in the After portion of the process?
5. Engineers are seldom asked to help develop a quality initiative in their organization.
6. One of the best resources for peer assessment is The Team Developer (McGourty and DeMeuse, 2001). The authors use an anonymous computer-based peer assessment system. The following are all part of their ratings except:
7. TQM stands for Total Quality Movement.
8. If you find there has been a deviation on the project, which of these is not considered an option according to (Lewis, 2001)?