Attachments: PROJ 595 Week 4 Course Project Part 1 .docx [ Preview Here ] PROJ 595 Week 4 Course Project Part 1 -1.docx [ Preview Here ]
This Tutorial contains 2 Project
Course Project Part I
For this project, you may choose a project that is of interest to you. When selecting a project, avoid picking one that is either too big or too small. For example, do not decide to build a new stadium for your local professional sports team (too big) or to plant your summer garden (too small).You will only be addressing the risk issues in the project so you will not need to be looking at the detail required for a business plan. The scope statement and the WBS are required in addition to the risk management plan. It is important to pick one that you understand so that you will be able to create the risk management plan that is realistic with sufficient detail where your contingency plans will be relevant.Since you will need to create a risk management plan, your project should be somewhat risky.
1. Create a risk management plan for your project. To do this, you must first create a scope and a WBS for your project.
2. Perform risk management planning as defined in the lecture.
3. Identify risks for your project, including any issues that may impede or impair the completion of the project. You must identify at least 5 positive and 15 negative risks.
4. Prioritize the risks by performing qualitative risk analysis.
5. Perform risk response planning for your project by creating detailed risk response plans for those risks needing responses. This should include both proactive responses and reactive contingency plans as appropriate.