Attachments: INF 338 Week 1 Quiz.docx [ Preview Here ]
1. Another team decision making method is called the average of members’ opinions. In this example the team decision is based on the average of individual team members’ opinions.
2. The expert member method can be used as a method of team decision making. The most expert member is allowed to decide for the team. The difficulty with this method often lies in deciding who has the most expertise, especially when those with power or status in the team overestimate their expertise.
3. Harold K. Sperlich, Former President, Chrysler Corporation said “Everyone has to work together; if we can’t get everybody working toward common goals, nothing is going to happen.
4. Which of these is not a characteristic of a traditional classroom learning group?
5. Systems or organizational intelligence is very hard to come by, says Perkins (2002), for at least six big reasons. Which of these is not one of them?
6. There are five conflict strategies that were discussed in Chapter 3. These five conflict strategies include all of the following except…
7. When dealing with conflict management, if the relationship is extremely important and the goal is not so important (at the time), then smoothing is appropriate.
8. Which of these did Henry Ford not say about teamwork?