1. The storming stage of team development is completed once members begin to think of themselves as part of a group
2. Project leadership is about coping with:
3. In mapping dependencies for a project, the project manager should:
4. Which of the following would be defined as the ability or skill to perceive, assess and manage the emotions of one 's self and others?
5. During which stage of team development is high performance not a top priority and team member emotions run from upbeat to depressed?
6. In a survey of project managers, approximately what percentage reported that they encountered ethical issues in their work?
7. The first step to building a social network is identifying those on whom the project depends for success.
8. In which of the following theories does the project group transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project
9. The essence of positive synergy can be found in the phrase:
10. One problem new project managers experience is that it takes time to establish a sense of character and competency.