Attachments: COM 539 Week 2 Negotiation, Persuasion, and Sales Presentation 1.pptx [ Preview Here ] COM 539 Week 2 Negotiation, Persuasion, and Sales Presentation.pptx [ Preview Here ]
Share, among team members, examples of experiences making significant purchases that required negotiation such as a car purchase, home purchase, etc.
Create a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes, that includes the following:
· Did the sales people connect emotionally during the sales process? Provide examples from the members' experiences of successful or failed attempts.
· Did the sales people appear to use active listening? Provide examples of how this was done or areas of opportunity to do this.
· Did the sales people engage in negotiation during the sales process?
· Did the sales people engage in using persuasive techniques during the sale?
· Provide examples of persuasion and negotiation. How were these different?
· Were any objections conveyed? How did the sales people handle objections? Was a purchase ultimately made or did the sales people fail to overcome the objections?
· Did the sales people seem ethical and trustworthy? Why is this important in the sales process?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.