Attachments: New content.docx [ Preview Here ]
CIS 568 Week 6Great Day Fitness Tracking Final Plan
During your last CIS 568 Week working with Great Day Fitness Tracking, you will create a 9- to 12-page final plan in Microsoft® Word.
Your final plan should:
• Explain the relationship between processes and information systems, including a flowchart and a discussion of security ethical concerns. (CIS 568 Week 1)
• Describe the plan to select the appropriate hardware and software and the different approaches for managing data. (CIS 568 Week 2)
• Explain the benefits of using transaction processing systems, customer relationship systems, and supply chain management. (CIS 568 Week 2)
• Describe the potential benefits of using business intelligence. (CIS 568 Week 3)
• Describe the information systems plan and potential methodologies. (CIS 568 Week 4)
• Describe the used utility and cloud computing services and how these services might replace or augment the initial system design. (CIS 568 Week 6)
• Describe a high-level, 3-year strategic plan for your information solution. (CIS 568 Week 6)
Note: You may include graphs, tables, and diagrams in addition to your summaries for each CIS 568 Week’s content.