Attachments: BUS 362 N Week 4 Quiz.docx [ Preview Here ]
BUS 362 Week 4 Quiz
1. Question : The _______________ shows what assets the business owns and what claims creditors and owners have against those assets, and is built on the basic accounting equation:
2. Question : When estimating the firm's end-of-month cash balance, the owner should first:
3. Question : A high debt ratio:
4. Question : On March 10th, a business owner receives an invoice from a supplier for $416.27 with “net 30” credit terms marked on it. On April 7th, the owner writes the supplier a check for $416.27 and mails it. When would this cash disbursement show up on the company's cash budget?
5. Question : Which of the following is not likely to be a use of working capital?
6. Question : Which of the following is true about inventory management for the small business owner?
7. Question : The __________ represents a “snapshot” of a business, showing an estimate of its value on a given date, while the ________ is a “moving picture” of the firm’s profitability over time.
8. Question : To encourage credit customers to pay invoices promptly, a business owner should:
9. Question : Which of the following associations is correct?
10. Question : Which of the following measures a company’s liquidity and its ability to pay its bills and other financial obligations on time?