Attachments: No Attachments
Collaborate as a mock forensic team.
Prepare a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in addition to a chain of custody that proposes forensic evidence to be collected and analyzed in investigating one of the following hypothetical cases:
• A murdered 18-year old female victim found on the bank of a river
• A sexually assaulted 30-year old female victim who self-admitted to the emergency room
• An abused 5-year old male victim investigated by Child Protective Services
• An abused 77-year old male victim investigated by Adult Protective Services
• A 24-year deceased female victim of a hit-and-run vehicle accident
• A house fire that contains the remains of a 45-year old father, 43-year old mother, 11-year old son, and 9-year old daughter
Address the following in your presentation:
• A list of all team members present at the scene and their functions
• An explanation of types of evidence that may be found in conjunction with the case
• Where the collection search will take place
• The focus of the analysis
• The rationale for using the evidence in the investigation
• A list of all evidence obtained from your mock case in the chain of custody, noting which team member collected what evidence
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.