Couldn't the file. Please check that file.
Attachments: ASHFORD MGT 450 Week 2 Quiz.docx [ Preview Here ]
1. Question : A strategy canvas can depict the relative performance across key competitive factors for both an industry and a particular company or group of companies.
2. Question : Market share and industry share are different.
3. Question : Which of the following cannot be deduced from a strategic-group map?
4. Question : What is the term for a collection of competitors that produces similar or substitute products or services to a defined market?
5. Question : Which of the following is not an industry driving force?
6. Question : Any company depicted in a strategic-group map can compete with any other.
7. Question : When looking at environmental data, it is important to:
8. Question : Which building block is not among the nine that comprise the business-model canvas?
9. Question : The feeling that the future is beyond one’s control and that there is nothing one can do to change it is having a normative attitude about the future.
10. Question : Which of the following is a critical success factor (CSF)?