Attachments: PSY 480 Week 2 Individual Quiz(UOP Course).docx [ Preview Here ]
Complete the Week Two quiz.
Multiple Choice: Read each question and select the correct answer.
1. A crisis interview would be appropriate to
2. ________ testing presents specific questions or statements to which a person responds by using specific answers or a scale. ________ is an example of this type of testing.
3. ________ testing uses ambiguous or unstructured testing stimuli to which a person responds freely to the testing stimuli. ________ is an example of this type of testing.
4. Which of the following is a multicultural issue for any of the psychological instruments customarily used in the United States?
5. One of the common concerns associated with IQ testing is that
6. Intellectual testing is used to measure intelligence and to assess
7. An IQ test is given to a child on Tuesday. When given the test again on Thursday, the child’s scores differ significantly. This is an issue of
8. Felicia, a 9-year-old girl, complains that other children are not letting her play with them during recess or that they do not play fair. What would be the most effective approach to assess the interactions between Felicia and her playmates?
9. Which of the following is a potential threat to effective interviewing?
10. Isaac is a single, 40-year-old male who runs his own business. Lately, he feels tired all the time, lacks motivation and appetite, and is not enthusiastic about anything. Based on his symptoms, which type of interview is most appropriate to use?