Attachments: ISCOM 472 Final Exam Guide (UOP Course).doc [ Preview Here ]
1. Lean enterprise is a systematic methodology to reduce the complexity and streamline a process to identify and eliminate waste in company processes.
2. Just –In-Time is the same as a lean manufacturing approach.
3. The end goal of Lean enterprise and Six Sigma are the same in that they strive for better process performance by focusing on the same elements of the process.
4. Process charts is an organized way of documenting all activities performed by a person or group of people at a workstation, with a customer or working with certain materials.
5. Flowcharts are also known as which of the following:
6. Process improvement is a study of activities and flows of each process to improve it.
7. Another name for the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle is Deming Wheel.
8. _______ is a visual way to relate key performance problems to its potential causes.
9. Brain storming participants are not discouraged from evaluating ideas generated during a session.
10. Materials can be delivered by either a push or a pull method.
11. Just-in-Time (JIT) philosophy includes which of the following:
12. Lean Enterprise is a prerequisite for a Lean Supply Chain
13. Which of the following cannot be managed in supporting a lean enterprise?
14. Metrics complete the documentation process in a systematic approach to process analysis.
15. Two ways to measure performance is to measure variables and measure attributes.