In no more than 525 words, use your company's 10k from Week 1 to report on the following:
• Determine what the company's comprehensive income is for the year (and prior 2 years).
• Identify what items are flowing through comprehensive income.
• Is comprehensive income higher or lower than net income? Why?
• Identify the company's Earnings per Share for the year (and prior 2 years).
• Identify whether the company has both basic and diluted EPS.
• What trends do you see in comprehensive income and earnings per share?
• Has the company issued dividends, stock dividends or had a stock split in the past three years?
• Based on your additional analysis of the company, how has your evaluation of the company's financial health changed since your analysis during Week 2?