10-K report to report on the following bullet points:
• Determine what the company's policy is related to long-lived assets, goodwill, and other intangible assets.
• Identify what the company says about its annual goodwill impairment testing.
• Identify whether the company has any deferred tax assets and liabilities, and summarize what the company says about these items in the 10-K.
• Identify the disclosures related to long-term debt, leases, and other long-term liabilities.
• Based on your additional analysis of the company, how has your evaluation of the company's financial health changed since your analysis during Week 1?