Attachments: HCS 557 Week 5 Relationship presentation (this should need to be converted to ppt).docx [ Preview Here ]
Relationships are an important part of everyone’s life, but as people age, these relationships may change. Families provide income support, emotional support, social integration, and health care for their aging family members.
Resource: Relationship Presentation Grading Criteria
Create a presentation on the approved relationship you selected by Week Three.
Develop an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes detailing the relationship you select.Considerthe following information:
· Effects of the relationship on the older adult
· Is the older adult required to move or live on his or her own?
· What transportation is being used now that the relationship has changed?
· Is the older adult taking care of a spouse or child?
· Is there any resentment or additional burden on the relationship?
· Formal support systems and services, such as city sponsored senior citizen center, or informal support systems and services, such as families and churches.
· Resource of financial support
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed references in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.