BSHS 485 Week 5 Tobacco Program Coalition
Navigate to the CDC Website.
In the search bar type in, “Best Practices for Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs”.
Please note, this assignment will require you to locate a document from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).
Now that you already identified possible barriers and obstacles in the Developing a Coalition assignment due in Week Four, you can organize and implement the Tobacco Program Coalition.
Use the Best Practices User Guide: Coalitions – State and Community Interventions document located using the CDC Website.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that describes the steps that you will take to develop the coalition, implement it, and make sure it is sustainable in the community and beyond.
Include the following:
• Explain the history and core values of the coalition.
• Describe the need that propelled this coalition.
• Describe the mission, vision, and purpose.
• Describe the steps you will take to develop the coalition.
• Explain how you will implement it.
• Discuss how you will sustain the coalition in the community.
• Discuss how this coalition will benefit other communities.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.