Assignment 3 Position Paper
Imagine you are two different lobbyists, supporting two different sides of the policy issue you wrote about in Assignment 2.
1. Write a onepage position in favor of the policy.
2. Write a onepage position against the policy.
3. Write a onepage response to the argument in favor of the policy.
4. Write a onepage response to the argument against the policy.
5. Use at least two (2) of the following arguments from Chapter 10 in your paper normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence arguments. Clearly label these to receive credit.
6. Use four (4) credible and reputable sources to support your points.
Note The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions must flow together with Assignment 3 as one seamless paper.
Your assignment must
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or schoolspecific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are
• Interpret what public policy is and how it is created.
• Understand the different policy types, and how policy type influences policy design, policy tool choice, and implementation.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
• Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.