Attachments: MHA 616 Week 3 Systems Gaps and Parities.zip [ Preview Here ]
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
Systems Gaps and Parities. Before any health information system can be successfully implemented; there has to be a team of experts who understand the vision and mission of both the health care organization and its stakeholders. Strategic health care leaders are positioned to propose system upgrades and/or implementations that can withstand organizational inevitable changes. Health information systems’ leaders understand that predicting gaps and
promoting parities in an effort to reduce data security risks, costs, and liabilities can only lead to long-term profitability.
· List five health information systems’ leaders and define their roles. Refer to your course text for these.
· Who are the stakeholders in health information systems’ implementation? Explain your answer.
· What are some limitations in health information systems’ data analysis?
· What are some opportunities in health information systems’ data analysis?
· What does the literature suggests? Include any applicable statistical and/or descriptive data.
· How does predicting gaps and parities impact quality improvement? Summarize the impact of predicting gaps
and parities on quality improvement as it relates to the situation for your Final Proposal.