Attachments: No Attachments
1. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act applies to which of the following companies?
2. Which of the following services provides the lowest level of assurance on a financial statement?
3. Which of the following is considered audit evidence?
4. An examination of part of an organization's procedures and methods for the purpose of evaluating efficiency and effectiveness is what type of audit?
5. Any service that requires a CPA firm to issue a report about the reliability of an assertion that is made by another party is a(n):
6. An accountant:
7. ________ risk reflects the possibility that the information upon which the business decision was made was inaccurate.
8. Which of the following is not a SysTrust Services principle as defined by the AICPA?
9. The most common way for users to obtain reliable information is to:
10. A correct relationship among the auditor, the client, and the external users is:
11. Three common types of attestation services are:
12. An audit to determine whether an entity is following specific procedures or rules set down by some higher authority is classified as a(n):
13. One objective of an operational audit is to:
14. Recording, classifying, and summarizing economic events in a logical manner for the purpose of providing financial information for decision making is commonly called:
15. The use of the Certified Public Accountant title is regulated by:
16. Historically auditing standards have been organized into three categories, including:
17. Which of the following statements best describes the primary purpose of Statements on Auditing Standards?
18. Statements on Auditing Standards issued by the AICPA's Auditing Standards Board are:
19. To obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements as a whole are free from material misstatement, the auditor must fulfill several performance responsibilities, including:
20. The purpose of establishing quality control policies and procedures to accept or continue a client relationship is to:
21. Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services are issued by the:
22. The form that must be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission whenever a company plans to issue new securities to the public is the:
23. The legal right to perform audits is granted to a CPA firm by regulation of:
24. Hansen Corporation's stock is listed on a national stock exchange and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Hansen's management hires a CPA to perform an independent audit of Hansen's financial statements. The primary objective of this audit is to provide assurance to the:
25. The form that must be completed and filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission whenever a company experiences a significant event that is of interest to public investors is the:
26. Standards issued by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board must be followed by CPAs who audit:
27. The Statements on Auditing Standards issued by the Auditing Standards Board:
28. Members of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board are appointed and overseen by:
29. Which of the following is not one of the responsibilities of an auditor under the principles underlying an audit?
30. When assessing the risk of material misstatements in the financial statements,