Attachments: ASHFORD BUS 311 NEW Week 1 Quiz.doc [ Preview Here ]
1. Question : If a state enacted a law that made it illegal to sing the national anthem of other countries, such a law would violate the ______ of the U.S. Constitution.
2. Question : Which of the following is NOT a court of limited jurisdiction?
3. Question : Congress’s authority to make laws prohibiting discrimination in employment comes from the
4. Question : The federal law known as RICO was originally intended to deal with what type of crime?
5. Question : If Jennifer discovers her father has written a new will, which does not include her as a beneficiary and Jennifer adds her name to the will, she will be committing the crime of
6. Question : In the case Labaj v. VanHouten, a business was found liable because it was foreseeable that a guard dog might injure a person it did not know. This illustrates
7. Question : If police conduct an unlawful search and seizure of evidence without a warrant,
8. Question : A crime which is punishable by more than one year’s imprisonment would be a
9. Question : According to the text, which of the following is the “supreme law of the land?”
10. Question : Aaron, an avid football fan, gets a black eye when he attends a game between the Packers and the Giants. While he was waiting for a beer, an attempted field goal hit the upright, bounced off and hit him in the face. If Aaron sues for negligence, he will probably