Attachments: MGT 450 Week 5 Final Paper Netflix strategic planning.doc [ Preview Here ]
Focus of the Final Project
Select an organization or department to analyze and prepare a strategic plan to grow the business or organization over the next three years. Describe the organization or department. Include in your development the following:
A description of what is it that make this organization or department distinct?
· What is the current direction of the organization or the department?
· Conduct a quick SWOT analysis to determine areas that offer opportunity to change.
· Choose three or four areas from your SWOT analysis that you feel are crucial to your strategic plan.
· Explain why the areas you’ve chosen are essential to your strategic plan. Use theories and examples from your text and additional resources to support your rationale.
· Lastly, explain your plan to measure the success of your strategic plan.
Remember to incorporate information that you’ve learned from this course as well as your personal experience.
Writing the Final Project
Your Final Project should be eight to ten pages in length, not including the title and references pages, and must demonstrate your understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, your own research, and the application of the learning theories to the current educational environment. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
· Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. If possible, provide a context of a first-person experience where you saw this academic concept in operation.
· Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
· Must use APA style as outlined in the approved style guide to document all sources.
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.