Attachments: MGT 450 Week 2 SWOT PowerPoint Nintendo Strategic Analysis Review.ppt [ Preview Here ]
1. Question : Which of the following factors is not a relevant consideration in judging whether buyer bargaining power is relatively strong or relatively weak?
2. Question : The competitive pressures from substitute products tend to be stronger when
3. Question : Which one of the following increases the competitive pressures associated with the threat of entry?
4. Question : The most powerful of the five competitive forces is usually
5. Question : A strategic group consists of those firms in an industry that
6. Question : Which of the following is not one of the five questions that comprise the task of evaluating a company’s competitive strength and cost structure?
7. Question : For a particular company resource to have meaningful competitive power and perhaps qualify as a basis for competitive advantage, it should
8. Question : SWOT analysis
9. Question : Which one of the following is not part of conducting a SWOT analysis?
10. Question : Which of the following most accurately reflect a company’s resource strengths?