Attachments: BSA 385 Week 3 Individual Implementation Phase.pptx [ Preview Here ]
Individual: Implementation Phase
• The module "Getting the Most From Your Sprints" of the Pluralsight
course "Scrum Master Fundamentals - Foundations" with Jeremy
Continue your work using the scenario presented in Week One.
The Director of Software Engineering for the company has determined
that you will use an Agile approach for development of the program,
including the implementation phase of the program. The Director has
asked you to present to the rest of the team, including your intern, the
implementation phase for the program development.
Create a PowerPoint® presentation containing 14 to 16 slides, including
an introduction and conclusion slide and detailed speaker notes, that
includes the following:
• A brief explanation of the Agile model and how an implementation
phase works within the model
• An example of a software management tool that can be used as you
implement the design
• A description of at least three user stories that will be critical to the
• At least three technical design specifications for the program
• A brief description of what a Scrum Master does in the
• A simple illustration of a sprint used in the implementation phase
Note: Other applications like Adobe® Spark® or Microsoft® Sway® or
Mix® can be used instead of PowerPoint®.
Cite all sources using APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
SupportingMaterial:Pluralsight: Getting the Most From Your Sprints