Attachments: ACC 556 La Week 1 Short Answer Quiz.docx [ Preview Here ]
Complete the Week 1 Short Answer Quiz.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment as a Microsoft® Word document.
1. What is the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACEF) and what do they do? –
2. Define fraud.
3. Distinguish between fraudulent financial statements, asset misappropriation and corruption.
4. Using Table 1.1 Types of Fraud, define employee fraud and management fraud and identify the victim and perpetrator in each type of fraud.
5. Who commits fraud?
6. Describe each of the elements of the Fraud Triangle.
7. List the 4 main groups of pressures and give 2 examples of each.
8. Discuss the difference between fraud detection and fraud prevention.
9. True or False: Fraud can always be prevented? Why or why not?
10. Select one corporate fraud case study from the text and compile a quick compare and contrast as it relates to fraud.